Saturday 8 June 2019

Millie Odhiambo fiercely defends Esther Passaris, Mwende, Shebesh in Par...



Millie adhiambo hints out that the same Governor Sonko during his tenure as the City Senator had an issue"attacking Shebesh" with Former Nairobi Woman Rep Rachael Shebesh
She said"Leave women MP's to do their work peacefully, it is unlawful to oversight women Private parts in the Public๐Ÿ˜ญ. I want to tell my fellow Men Members of parliament that, you are not Elected, Neither Appointed to oversight women Private Parts๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

I want to declare to you Madam speaker,that the  word "I love You" depends with your "Interpretation" and I want to say that Madam Speaker I love but it doesn't mean that am a Lesbian๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader, We Appreciate Your Comments#They Keep Us Moving

Trending Early Today

Why I became a nurse in the US

Trending this Week