Monday 12 August 2019

How To Make A Girl Think About You Non-Stop! 4 Expert Tips!

Want to be the man that she constantly thinks about? It will be pretty simple after reading this article because I tell you how women think, and how to make a girl think about you non-stop! You have to connect on another level that most men don’t know how to do. So many women think, “If he only knew!” Well, you will know!
This article is designed to not only keep it real with you, but also to highlight something that has worked for many clients that have been able to get women to think about them non-stop. We women desire to be wanted by a man just like a man desires to be wanted from a woman. But the ultimate connection happens when you understand how a woman thinks. We are completely different than men in the way we process things and in terms of what makes us fall in love.
I invite you to leave comments or ask questions below in the comment section as I always love hearing from you!

How to make a girl want you…

It all starts with the emotional connection when you are able to connect with her. An emotional connection does not mean that you get overly emotional and attached, but it does mean you voice your desires early on. This means you show her that you are the guy that she wants. The time that you spend with her is very important in the attraction phase. Make sure you remain calm, cool and collected while you are attracting her. You do fun things and make things pretty light-hearted early on. Do not put pressure on her. She has to want to desire you. This is how you make your presence known.
So, once you start going out on dates and you want her to think about you non-stop, the goal is to remain in control of the situation. Do not tell her you want to be with her on the first, second, or third date. Also, do not get mad at petty things and throw a line like, “What kind of girl are you? Are you looking for something serious?” This is too aggressive.
I see many men going in head first too soon. Listen, things come up in life so try not to respond with ego if something happens. Let things progress naturally and do not try to force anything. The attraction phase is vital for this. This is when the woman is still trying to figure out if she desires you, if she desires you sexually, and if she desires to be with you long term. This is a sensitive area that a lot of men mess up. Keep in mind that a girl does not know you when you are in the beginning stages. This is whatwomen find attractive. I actually talk about 17 traits that make a woman attracted to you that you should check out after this.
A surefire way to spark her interest is to pace yourself and get to know her. You’ll have her attention when she sees that you are holding yourself of value. Men are visual creatures and when you see a perfect girl, you tend to go all in too soon because you’ve already decided this is what you wanted. But she hasn’t decided this yet. So, in turn, you start to get too intense, too early on. You may start assuming the worst of things if things do not go exactly how you want. Then you jump to conclusions and she could end up seeing you as someone who might not be secure with themselves or who might be too clingy in the future. This is what kills attraction. I bring this up now because this is something that happens often and in order to get her thinking about you non-stop, you have to make sure you do not kill the attraction early on.

How to get her with these 4 pro tips!


So you have been going on dates and things can be going well or semi-well. Here is what you do:
Tip #1 Do not be predictable! This is the most important thing of all. You want to show balance so she knows that she has to still to attract you and that she still has to do some work to get you. Example: If you text her “Good morning” or “Good night” all the time, then let her do it, too. Do not be the only one doing this as she has to show up in her ways too. Also, do not respond to her text to early on so she can get excited to see you on her phone. Let the anticipation build up before she sees you again.
Tip #2 – Be mysterious. Let her wonder what you are doing. Do not post every single second on social media about what you’re doing, what you’re eating, or what you’re thinking. Post less if you are active on social media. Also, mysterious means disappearing. You don’t want to disappear for too long but you want to disappear just enough so she wonders to what you are up too. If she texts you in the morning, say something like this later on that night:
“I’ve had such a busy day! I hope your day was great as well. I’m going to head to bed as I have a long day tomorrow. I’ll talk to you soon and goodnight.”
Then text her again in the morning so she sees you are present but still have a life of your own. This shows her that she is not yet your priority and ultimately women love this. It shows her that you have a sense of stability in your life and that you are fulfilled with the way you live it.
Tip #3 Do this a couple times. There are some coaches that will tell you to go off the radar for days but let’s be honest – if a woman is attractive she is not going to be turned on by this because she could think it’s shady. Instead, pop in and out on your terms. You are the busy one! Keep this up for about three days. When you start to engage in normal conversation again she is going to be thinking, “What is he up to?” She might think things like, “What is he doing that he is so invested in that he is not giving me all the time in his day?”
This stands out from a lot of other men and what they are doing right now. Remember you want to be less predictable which enhances the attraction phase. Most of the time this girl might even say, “When am I going to see you again?!” This is what you want!
Tip #4 Making the plans after being busy. Let me clarify what I mean. You want to pop in here and there, but be less attentive during this 3 or 4 days. Do not reply to her texts all the time and don’t be too available. When you start chatting with her again, focus the conversations back on her and what she has been up to. Tell her you have been busy and that work has been crazy. You don’t want to fully answer exactly what you have been doing so you can spark the mystery.
Once you do this schedule something with her eventually. Why? The time that passes will get her excited to see you again. That time that passes will get her looking forward to a date with you. Say something like this when planning a date: “Hey, I’m busy the next two days but have some time Friday night. Would you like a grab a drink around 7 pm?” Make sure your texts are simple and to the point. You never want to become her text buddy.

How to make a girl like you more!

The ultimate way to get a girl to want you or to think about you more is by living a life that you truly love. Never forget about your goals and aspirations, and do something daily that gets you closer to them. This is the ultimate source of attraction. Women love this! A man that is comfortable in his own skin and that has taken the time to work on himself and his own insecurities really play a part in a woman’s life. Not only because he is putting himself first, but because he sees himself as a desirable man. At the end of the day, if YOU see it then the chances of her seeing it will be increased. The man that always holds himself with pride and dignity is the man that will win. If a woman is not reciprocating then you walk away with your head up because you continue to put yourself first, just like you would want your woman to do the same.
  1. Lou
    I grew up hearing girls tell me, “ewww, get away, ugly.” In fact this happened continually until I stopped approaching women. All kinds of sources assure guys that single women do want to be approached by men. But let’s be honest – the truth is they only want to be approached by men they find attractive. Any other guy is automatically a creep no matter what. This is reality.
    Very few women actually say “no thank you” to a guy for making the effort to approach her, no matter how polite, respectful and friendly he is. As a guy who knows he is fundamentally unattractive (this has been drummed into me from all angles since I was a kid), for me approaching women is basically asking to be called a creep or otherwise insulted. In the past I tried countless (100’s of) times to put myself out there, only to be treated badly by women – just for smiling and saying ‘hi’ from a safe distance in the day time in an open public space.
    The fact is, most women – at least where I live – apparently feel entitled to treat other people like crap, and this is what I get every time I try to do exactly what I’m told I should do to meet women. If I responded to a woman saying a friendly ‘hello’ to me in the way women respond to me, I’d be labelled as a troublemaker or worse. The strong message I’ve received over the years is that I’m basically not eligible to have a girlfriend. The only solution I see – unfortunately – is to no longer approach any woman at all, even those i find very attractive. Why should I be insulted for being friendly?

  2. Nice coin
    Hi appollonia I have a Lady that I love so much and she has money more than me she will only call me if I called her an my card finished but on her own she never attempt to call me or give me miss call
    It’s good?

  3. Paul
    Hi Apollonia – I’ve never approached a woman in my life because I’ve been told again and again that I need to look for body language that invites (or at least is open to) me doing so. Since I have never seen a signal that is clear enough for me to go up and say hello, I’ve never done it. I’ve gone out with my woman friends many times and they’ve all told me that women do give me signals all the time, but I miss every one. I try to see what they tell me are extremely clear signals, but I honestly never see them, even in hindsight when they tell me what a woman did – often (apparently) to try to get my attention. I’m 42 and am pretty much of the view that I’ll never get this. I’m not going to approach without a clear signal because I’m sure the woman would be offended. But I never see the signs.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Paul,
      Thanks for your comment! I have a couple of suggestions for you. #1 you’ve been believing the wrong information. You really just have to go for it and if you do get rejected take it as what you can learn from. Are you located in the California area or can fly in? I am doing a day of Pick Up with men in Sept for my Bootcamp along with another coach. See link here. https://www.apolloniaponti.com/bootcampticketsI also have a couple videos about this and a new one about how to overcome approach anxiety that I believe will help you. 🙂 https://youtu.be/BcpV-uMuNMY
      Apollonia

  4. MAYOWA
    Thanks for everything
    my question is that i met a girl in nigeria i toast the girl we are now together but me am now in ivory coast and i want her to be thinking about me and we normally chat on facebook how can i do it

  5. Marshall
    Hi Apollonia,
    I am a fundamentally unattractive man and so it is better for me not to approach any woman at all. I honestly believe that no woman could ever be attracted to me. I’ve been told (and read in many places online) that if I go to a gym, dress better, get a good haircut, etc., I’ll feel better about myself and that will help with my confidence around women. It doesn’t. At all. I go to the gym 3 times a week, swim 3 times a week, have a great wardrobe, have a cool haircut – but I still feel completely unattractive and so never approach women.
    I also have a great, very well-paying job in my chosen profession, own three properties (I live in one and rent the other two), and have zero debt. I have several hobbies that keep me busy outside of work – so my life is somewhat balanced. But no matter what I do, what hobbies I try, what professional / personal goals I meet or exceed, nothing makes me feel good about myself and all I see when I look in the mirror is myself – a loser.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Marshall,
      I’m sorry to hear this. Understand that your energy is going to attract how you feel. It seems like you might be comparing or setting a certain tone of what you should be and what would your life look like if you let go of that and didn’t put so much pressure on yourself to be a certain way. If you think you’re a “loser” which you’re not this comes down to something inside of you and sometimes that is an expectation that you have for yourself and comparison is the root of all evil. This comment shows me there is a certain expectation you have for yourself when looking in the mirror so what would happen if you just release that expectation and stop thinking you’re a “loser” because you’re not.
      Apollonia

    • Marshall
      Hi Apollonia – thank you for this, indeed thank you for all your great blogs. I’m honestly not sure how to try to do what you suggest – I don’t think I have an expectation, at least not consciously, of what my life should be, and I never consciously compare myself to anyone. I work very hard at my profession and at my hobbies, and from an external standpoint, do extremely well in both. But no matter what, I’ve never felt like I’m worth having a conversation with, even though many women say I’m among the most interesting / intriguing / captivating / funny guys they’ve ever met. It just feels (and has always felt) like other guys are capable of being (and feeling) attractive to women – and I am not – no matter what I do. I guess I could say that – even with what reads like a fairly decent set of outcomes – I feel ‘invisible’ to myself and so – as you say – don’t attract anyone. Could you say any more on this? I find your insight very helpful. Thank you.

    • kimi
      this tips is for girls – how to attract a man, i guess while im reading the tips it came up into my mind that Hey is the author a girl? i scroll down again to check the author and its ahhh voila a girl author

    • Shirley brave Davila
      Yes I understand how you feel , I used to feel the same way to but I have come to love myself so much and I don’t care what anyone thinks about me, if you are in America I’m in Florida maybe we can see and chat some times

  6. Nick
    Hi Apollonia – is it true that women often (usually?) initiate relationships by sending signals to guys they’re attracted to? Should I assume that since I have never gotten signals from any woman (they don’t even know I exist), I should never approach any woman? I don’t want to offend anyone so I keep to myself. Since other guys are incomparably more attractive than me, is there even a point in dreaming of approaching a woman?

    • Brandon
      Hey apollonia my name is Brandon I’ve been knowing this girl for 6 months n I really like her we had sex strongly the first 4 months but not anymore but she still texts me n act like she wants me…what should I do? I love ur advice it’s real n to the point

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Brandon,
      Did you seem more interested in her than she did you? If so, just dial it back a bit and let her come to you a little more as you still be available and see what happens.
      Apollonia

  7. Mark
    “…it does mean you voice your desires early on. This means you show her that you are the guy that she wants.” Here is where this stopped being applicable to me. I never express my feelings for any woman, no matter how attracted to her I am, because with all the other guys she could choose from, there is zero chance she would want me.

  8. Robert
    Receiving a text message is always fun, especially just before going to bed and falling asleep.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      This is true! You know she is thinking about you when this happens. 🙂
      -Apollonia

    • Breeze
      I done this and the girl asked me why im bot talking to her

  9. Rick
    Hi Apollonia – In your opinion, are some guys just fundamentally unattractive no matter what they do and so shouldn’t bother trying to interact with women? Are there guys who are just simply beyond hope when it comes to attracting women? I’m 51 and have never even kissed a woman. No woman has never shown interest in me in my life so I’ve never approached anyone.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Rick,
      Thanks for your great question. 100% no. I believe it’s about the investment within yourself. If you haven’t experienced this I would ask yourself how are you holding yourself back from getting what you want from women. Personal development wise how can you progress in your life. Remember people feel the energy that you put off so if you don’t fell 100% confident with yourself what will make you more confident in your life right now besides women. Then love will come. Hope this helps!
      Apollonia

    • Rick
      Hi Apollonia – thank you for responding. To be honest, I have no idea what it is about me that is so off putting that no woman has ever shown interest in me in my entire life. To answer your question directly, I have no idea how I’m holding myself back from getting what I want from women. I certainly never approach women – even those I find very attractive – because if they don’t give signals of interest to me, rejection (or worse) would be guaranteed. I am very confident in other areas of my life (work, hobbies, etc.,) but given that I am obviously profoundly unattractive to women (as evidenced by the complete absence of signs of interest from them), how – I would ask you – can I possibly be confident at all in that area of my life?

  10. Miguel
    Hi Apollonia – I wish it were possible for a woman to notice I exist at all. I’m totally invisible to women and not one has ever given me a signal that I should approach her. If a woman doesn’t give a man a signal, he shouldn’t even talk to her because – especially if he’s as unappealing as I am – he’d offend her and risk being accused of harassment. I wish this were not the case, but my experience is that 100% of women I’ve come into contact with have given me no indication they want anything to do with me at a sexual level. And until I get a clear signal that a woman is interested in me that way – no matter how attractive I find her – I’ll keep my feelings completely hidden.

  11. john maguire
    i had a job were i did cover work
    for another worker . i got to know this women
    who was a director of this company .
    we did chat some times . how it happened was i was leaving one day after finishing the job and
    she called me back said we never get to talk much come on in have some chat .
    so i took it like its not harm . so i did being nice to her .
    of course it did then later start to lead to she got angry with me one day .
    when i arrived in . was 3 months from i was there said were to hell have you been i really miss you . i said ok as if to say what to hell you on about .
    lets just be freinds i said to her is what i said when i realised what she was talking about .
    of course it didnt go down to well like hell i want more than that she said.
    now i dont understand how i got her attracted to me by just talking to her now and again . this lead to a lot of hanging around me when i went to do cover work there . ie she was all ways in the kitchen using laptop . would then be a massive smile as wide as her cheeks when i walked in . i started to feel uncomfortable with this . i was even followed in to toilets one day by her . said isnt it flustery out there today . im no longer in that work place any more but this went on for 3 years . even till this day i was told by some one from that place that she cant forget me . in other words she thinks about me nonstop all the time . im really confused how to hell did this happen to her i didnt do any thing on purpose for this to happen to her .

  12. Doug
    No woman has ever wanted me – I’ve never approached any woman because I’ve never gotten a signal from a woman that she’d be open to me introducing myself from a safe distance. There have been many women I’ve found attractive, but I’ve never smiled or talked to any of them. I’d probably be accused of harassment just for saying ‘Hi’ to a woman because I’m so unattractive.

    • bob
      dude you are being dramatic. get a new hair cut, hit the gym, get ripped, and improved your game. It can be much better than it is. I promise.

    • Doug
      Hey Bob – thanks. I work out 4 times per week and have a good haircut already. I’m not about to approach any woman before she sends me a clear signal that she’d be open to me approaching because she’d be offended that someone like me would try to interact with her. I have never gotten a signal from a woman in my life. I’m not angry at women at all – attraction is not a choice – no woman can help that she’s not attracted to me. I respect that and leave women to guys that are attractive. You promising it can be better is kind and supportive, but unrealistic. It cannot be better for me because I am fundamentally unattractive.

  13. jon boyd
    hey apollonia i need some advice ive been talk to this girl well texting and she seem intredted with me at first but then agin she doesnt

  14. Yyy
    I think this is complete Bull shit ! If you like a woman don’t play games or she will run away if she is high quality

    • Trevor
      Exactly.. if you are an adult, quit playing these dumb games

    • Bigg
      I agree with not playing games…. but truth is, man and women both like to chase, if something is easy you loose interest in playing. And really if you are making the most out of your day then being busy isn’t a game.

  15. Pete Ran
    Hello,
    I was dating a girl for nearly 10 weeks and everything was great. We had fun, laughs, great sex and really opened up about our pasts. She would always initiate texts and I would always make fun plans for us. Whenever I didn’t ask to see her for a few days she would tell me she wanted to see me. One time she even got upset when I said I was tired and didn’t want to hang, that she didn’t get to see me enough that day. When she got fired she ran to me to cheer her up, when she got good news I was her first text. We went away for her birthday weekend and just had the best time. I gave her thoughtful gifts and made the weekend romantic and special. She told me how grateful she was for everything and had the best time. When we got back she made a bunch of plans with me but the next time we saw each other she said she wasnt feeling it and ended things. I really like this woman and am very confused. We have slept together since then and been out where she told me she had an amazing time. I want things back the way they were. What should I do?

    • Mike
      Apollonia,
      Thanks for your helpful advice!
      “She avoids me because she likes me too much”
      I met a woman online and we bonded immediately (both in our early 40’s). We felt serious mutual chemistry and share a surprising amount of life interests, passions, and values. It feels beautiful.
      Our entire relationship thus far has been one lovely in-person date and lots of bonding via messaging over three weeks through a dating app. But the fact that I don’t permanently live in the same state as she does, along with a health related matter she is dealing with, made her pull back and then finally disappear from the dating site without warning. This was my only way to communicate with her as I never got her phone number; although she has mine. This behavior is incomprehensible to me. I’d never avoid someone I feel a huge connection with. Doesn’t seem like her style either.
      Her last message to me said she was afraid of falling too hard too fast for me but then I’d leave the state and so she guarded herself, yet she wants to know what our connection is about too, along with wanting to hear more about what I work on. Confusing.
      I don’t know what’s possible with her but I can’t ignore the “OMG, I think I found the one!” feeling. I’ve never felt this way upon meeting someone. Regardless, this is a special connection here and I never got to express some crucial things that might have made a difference. This really hurts.
      I WAS a content single guy, yet now it’s torture to assume she avoids me because she likes me too much and thinks it’s not possible with me anyway. I feel we might want the same thing here though, and I do see an easy way that we CAN regularly see each other to explore this, yet I can’t tell her unless she contacts me or I go hunt her down online, which I don’t want to do.
      I want her to know how I feel and what I see. Been weeks since we’ve communicated.
      Not sure what to do. Help!
      Mike

  16. Jose Falcon
    Hi Apollonia.
    Thanks for the wonderful article. I try to do these things so many times, and will continue to do so, but I am always afraid that when time goes by and she doesn’t contact me I’m losing her interest or she’s liking me less or all of that. This is definitely the slowest I’ve ever moved with a girl and it’s mainly because she’s super guarded, so I totally understand why we’re going slow. But it’s clear that she likes me and I like her so much as well! Between work and school she’s super busy! We text here and there. Phone calls here and there. Facetime here and there so I’m not too worried. But I always send the goodmorning text. My worry is what if I don’t and she doesn’t either? Or the questions I mentioned earlier?
    Please help! And thank you!

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Jose,
      Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog. I am glad that you are finding it helpful. Your concerns with what happens if both of you do not maintain contact can be overwhelming. If you would like a private coaching session to further discuss this and for me to give you tailored advice, here is my link: https://www.apolloniaponti.com/private-coaching-2-2/
      Best,
      Apollonia

  17. Tom
    Hey Apollonia!
    You know so much my gosh! Thank you for all the tips so far.
    I met this girl 4months prior to this we started out just calling and texting and eventually it led to her admitting she liked me I did also we became very flirty with one another and this led to the first of love for one another how ever she always brings up we should act as friends any ideas why? And how to improve the situation? As well as she is very socialable and talks with a lot of guys.. but I do tend to feel jealous sometimes which I do not like feeling any tips?

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Tom,
      Yes, don’t get jealous and show her that you are wanted as well. I believe talking to other women and keeping your options open will be the best case scenario for you. It seems as though she is slightly taking advantage of these situations I would build on the mystery a bit and let her come to you.
      Good luck! Thanks for reading my blog and I’m glad you enjoyed it!
      Best,
      Apollonia

  18. Chris
    Apollonia, I appreciate your articles and videos. They offer insight into the daily grind of getting things started with relationships. My things I’ve been off the market for 13 years and well my wife decided to divorce me. So, I tried to put into place the techniques and mindsets you talk about. I met a girl this past weekend and the whole time we were talking I was displaying confidence and being funny to which I even got her phone number. I waited a few days to call and ask her to join me for drinks and she said she would have to check her schedule. Now it’s been a few days and I haven’t heard from her. Should I call or text her? Now for me I struggle with rejection and I’ve never felt worthy or good enough for a woman that I find attractive.

  19. Jo
    Hi Apolonia, Im 22 .This girl approached me when we first met in highschool, its almost 3yrs we know each other. We got to know each other in the 1st year(wasnt really interested then) and we dated later for almost more than a year when were done w/ highschool going to college. I had started working and schooling, was very busy but we had magical dates. She would pratically do anything i asked i was crazy and was very submissive. Out of the blue, She begun not showing up on dates. Eventually she started asking girls…”why are you so well dressed”…”who was that girl”…etc Then would go weeks w/out reaching out. I mostly remained centered for her behaviour was actually getting funny like she was my gf. Until one day(JULY), we agreed she’d come over. She didnt show. I took my distance letting her know calmly that night i wasnt happy w/ her behaviour w.out bitching ofcourse. The following week she reached out telling me she’d starting classes at college.Basically always texting informing me about her daily. I gave brief indifferent answers. She came up w/ the funniest reasons to just text me. But then coming Sept. it all stopped. She called me in Oct. couldnt return her call but text back. It pissed her off that I didnt bother to call back just text. Silence till November, she called asking what she’d done wrong. When she called and my line was busy shed assume automatically that im talking to another girl so ive ignored her. Late Dec, on my Bday she called wishing me Merry Xmas and Happy Bday,(i never told her my bday) . At the end of the call she acted again like she was the victim, forgetting how she misbehaved in the past. It ended w/ “this is the last time Im calling you, to see if you’d atleast check up for once or care about “a friend” Bye. Texted 2 days later”I will be @my Aunts in 2days @7pm , you can come over.” She saw it immediately, no response. Till now. What’s going on? Lastly on the last 2 calls when she asked when she’d me , I let her know she’d have to make it up to me first. Very rarely post on social media but when I do shed be the first to like. Advice please

  20. Ritz
    I like this girl very much. We even had a sexual relation for which i give her some gifts. But i am not sure if she really loves me or just my money. But she is good and gentle to me. She also doesnt text me too often . Just maybe once a week . I know she is busy with work and have her friends circle. I want to figure out what feelings she has for me. Or is it just my money that she likes.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hello Ritz,
      Thank you for reading my blog about how to make a girl think about you non-stop. How long have you been dating? I think the best thing to do in this situation is pull back a bit. See if she will initiate and reciprocate with you.
      Best,
      Apollonia

  21. Kim
    Good day Apolonia
    Thank you for this wonderful piece.
    I learned a lot from videos and this time on your blog.
    Now on my story
    Im seeing this girl for about 5 months now btw she recently broke up with her boyfriend, we see each other almost everyweek after office, she’s a very busy person and im at opposite side im always available, im always the one who message first, actually i message her everytime and eventually ended arguing because i was too available for her and she doesnt want me to pop out everywhere because she easily startled, and then she message lesser i know she’s a busy person and im not, i already told her about my feelings to her at the 3rd month she’s knows , and she’s not ready , im willing to wait for her and im doing every effort that i can do for her really do love her. That is one of the reason im here watching your Videos and reading your Blogs.
    Thank you Apollonia

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hello Kim,
      The biggest problem is your waiting for her. Instead, you need to do things for you. Start getting busy! Start doing opposite and making a schedule for yourself so you are not 100% overbearing as you may be to her now. What you are doing is killing the attraction in order to build attraction you must pull away and also do things that interest you.I hope this helps and I’m here if you need any other support.
      Best,
      Apollonia

    • Matthew Bonk
      Kim,
      You just described my exact situation.
      I hope things work out for you.

    • Kim Jonathan
      Until this day i struggle to follow your suggestion Apollonia, Attracting her again kinda hard for me and im afraid to pull back a bit, im afraid to lose her, i cant fake to be busy, i hope i can do it, attracting her

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi Kim,
      Thanks for reading my blog about how to make a girl think about you non-stop! It’s not about faking it. It’s about really turning within and loving who you are. Investing in things that you want to try and do new things. This is how you will attract her. You might be putting too much energy on someone will not make them want to be with you.
      Best,
      Apollonia

  22. Law
    Hello Apollonia Ponti You have got a great sence of knowing girls…
    I Fall in love with an girl since 3 years but we never get the time to express ourself clearly,after somedays we both got engaged on talking with each other on mobile phone but by some reasons her mom got everything known.After that day I stoped texting and calling her and I left that collage,after one and a half years later she contacted me we both shared our feelings again we were in true love but again her mom came in middle and she warned me to stay away from her daughter or she will tell the cops I was stunned and we stopped again;I love her alot plz help me I wanna marry her Please help!!!

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hello Law,
      Thank you for reading this blog about how to make a girl think about you non-stop. I’m happy you enjoyed it. I know right now is difficult but I would encourage you to give her space and not push her so much on marriage as this will not attract her back to you. When you stop calling and texting you may get results.Hope this helps!
      Best,
      Apollonia

    • Rudra
      Hii apollonia….
      This girl did evrythng which is mentioned above ..
      She was lyk missing me when m nt around ,giving me all d signs of wanting me ,she always wanted me wd her but without any commited reltnshp,evrytym we fought ,the word relationship was d problem…she let me behave lyk her bf before all thiss..n when i left after brkup she missed me lyk hell n this hppnd 2-3 tyms… ok in short,some of the signs were there that she wants me sexually.ok nw we fought again bcz we again talked after months n i was feeling lyk we were heading towards d relationship(she wrote a text once that here is a kid ,he smiles lyk u etc.) ,So when i was clearing evrythng,i mentioned few things from past that she’ done for me
      (Wanting to meet me,physical flirty touch smtyms,missing me) ,i mentioned these thngs to knw her reaction (i provoked her somewhere to see her reaction),apollonia ,she denied evrythng lyk there was nothing between us,she nvr lykd or loved me ,she was never emotionally attached to me,n then i proceeded more that i m serious fr u ,we will marry
      Etc n she was lyk nooooo u r thinking too much ,i dnt wnt a relationship n ol.. i m neutral fr this thing etc … I ws even laughing in midst of saying these stupid things abt marriage n ol bcz it was too soon.(n yes she always said her family wobt approve this relationship but still she said yes after saying no to my proposal last year in feb, ) then she said u’ll fing a better one than me 😁 (definitely we all this to avoid d situation)… Now tell me wht to do… Shud i tell her that look lets forget about relationship n lets have fun lyk we used to do in d beginning…. We olwys had a good chemistry ,lets reverse to 2017 evrythng will b fun… Relationship spoiled evrythng between us (smthng lyk this so she wud think lyk hell yeah no strings attached no commitmnt pressure n jst fun lyk she was expecting frm me) …. Tell me apollonia

  23. Robert Wayne
    Great piece of writing friend. I have met the girl of my dreams. she is fun, lively and most importantly has a superb dressing sense. when we talk, she touches her hair a lot but she does not seem confused or anything when we talk. she goes out with me but it is not any sort date or something due to outdoor work, we go together two 2 to 3 times in a month. I have a question; can she really be into me? I am afraid to make a move what if I have been assuming it this whole time? Could you help me by sharing some advice? I do need it at this point.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hello Robert,
      Thanks for your comment. It seems to me that she is into you. I would suggest asking her some questions if you haven’t already. Something like what are you looking for, or where do you see yourself in the next two years. Slowly hold her hand here and there and see how she reciprocates. Best of luck!
      Best,
      Apollonia

  24. miguel cepeda
    hello im a 56 yr old man currently talking to a 42 yr old woman, i like her an want to be more than a friend, i just dont know how to approach her in that matter, she has told me that age is not important, im afraid if i approach her in that matter she walk away, tnx.

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hello Miguel,
      Have you tried just to initiate some outings with her? Lunch, dinner etc? Casually just be with eachother flirt and see where it goes. Don’t put any pressure on the situation and see if she would like to grab lunch one day if you have never asked her out before.
      Best,
      Apollonia

  25. McLean Opus
    Hello Apollonia.
    Thank you for the good job. Now for my case,
    I do have this problem of fear! Whenever I see a beautiful lady, fear takes control of me and I fail to say hello, and instead walk a way. Most times I start to assume such a beautiful lady has a guy in her life because there is no way she can be without a man in her life because she is simply gorgeous, yet that is not the case with all the beautiful ladies.
    So how do I develop courage to go and say hi without having that feeling of being, ” am going to be rejected.”

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hi McLean,
      The answers to everything you asked is in this blog! 🙂 https://www.apolloniaponti.com/how-to-start-a-conversation-with-a-girl/
      Also, understand that the nerves do not go away fast. It simply will be there until you continue to challenge yourself. You have to face your fears even when you are shaking and go after what you want. Read that blog and let me know what you think. Hope it helps!
      Best,
      Apollonia

  26. Muedi Ahunawavhudi
    Hy Apollonia Ponti me i am insecure about my “penis” it is too small. So this discourages me to attract and fall in love with girls cause i think i wont satisfy them in bed. Any advice? Please

    • Apollonia Ponti
      Hello Muedi,
      Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel? I will have a video about this soon. Thanks for reading this blog how to make a girl think about you non-stop!
      Best,
      Apollonia

  27. Chuks
    Ponti, you always make me smile with your words… I am full of uncertainty cos I do not know what’s happening in my relationship. I tried this, I saw results and then I messed up again. I find it hard to be consistent in it. I felt if I continue that way, I might lose her… Maybe I am cos she hardly calls anymore… I want to come out of this… Phew… Its disturbing

  28. Etchu zachius ojong
    Hi Appolonia.
    Thanks for the amazing job. My case is a little complicated.
    Would u mine to leave me your contact so that I can call and explain my self?
    I will be more than great.
    Best wishes.

  29. Nicholas Khumalo
    Thank you so much… your information is very helpful.. I have started doing some of the things you shared and I am seeing amazing results… I am still growing… thanks

    • Apollonia Ponti
      This is wonderful! Thanks for your comment and sharing your insights. Wishing you the best!
      -Apollonia

  30. Louis
    Welcome back (Apollonia),
    Hope the speaking engagement overseas went well. While you were away, I sent you a gift. It came back (return to sender)? The end of the year holidays is upon us perhaps I can get it to you before the year is up. More than likely, I will like to work with you and set up an appointment for a phone conversation. Perhaps before Christmas arrives but definitely before New Years! Sometimes, a person has to treat his or her self, right?
    Keep up the good work in relationship building. A good time to SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Reader, We Appreciate Your Comments#They Keep Us Moving

Trending Early Today

Why I became a nurse in the US

Trending this Week